1. What should I wear? Is there a dress code?
The dress code for our wedding is cocktail attire. Ladies should wear cocktail dresses or jumpsuits, and the gentlemen should wear a suit and tie or a sports coat. No jeans or shorts please.
For examples please click here.
2. Will the ceremony and reception be indoors or outdoors?
Weather permitting, we will be having an outdoor ceremony followed by an indoor reception.
3. What happens after the ceremony?
After the ceremony, the bridal party will be taking pictures nearby for around an hour. Guests are invited to the cocktail hour on the reception patio where we will be serving hor d'oeuvres and beverages.
4. What should I do if I can’t make it?
You will be missed! If you can not make it to the wedding, please let us know as soon as possible and RSVP “no,” so we can plan accordingly.
5. What time should I arrive?
We recommend that you arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the ceremony, to make sure everyone is on time and we can get the party started as scheduled!
6. Where should guests park? Is parking free?
Parking is free and there are plenty of parking spots available in front of the venue.
7. Are kids welcome?
While we love your little ones, our wedding is going to be an adults-only event so that everyone can relax and enjoy the evening. We appreciate you making arrangements ahead of time and leaving the kids at home so you can celebrate with us.
8. Can I bring a date?
Our wedding is strictly RSVP only and we will only able to accommodate those listed on your invitation.
9. When is the RSVP deadline? Do I need to mail back my RSVP or can I do it online?
The RSVP deadline is July 9th. We prefer RSVPs done online, but will be looking out for mail RSVPs as well.
10. Are the ceremony and reception location wheelchair accessible?Yes! There are paved pathways that are wheelchair accessible.
11. Will food and drinks be served at the reception? What kind of food?
We will have an open bar that will include beer, wine, liquor and non alcoholic beverages. We will have a platted dinner with a chicken or beef option.
12. Will there be any vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/special diet options?
If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know ahead of time so we can contact the caterer.
13. Can I take and post pictures of the wedding on social media?
Yes, we encourage guests to post pictures on to their social media channels, our only request is that there are no photos taken during our ceremony. We have hired professional photographers to capture all of those special moments! For photos taken during cocktail hour and the reception, please tag your photo with our wedding hashtag #BrookeGoesWest so we can keep track of all of your pictures!
14. What will the weather be like this time of year?
For those of you not from Texas, August is a very hot and humid month. There will be A/C for the cocktail hour & reception, but the ceremony will be taking place outside. Please keep that in mind while dressing up for the occasion!
15. Covid-19 Related Questions
We will not be requiring people to wear masks. We highly encourage everyone to get vaccinated, but it is not a requirement to attend. Both the Bride and Groom are fully vaccinated. There will be hand sanitizer available at the venue.
This FAQ will be updated when there are any new directions given by the CDC or Local/State government.
16. I still have questions, what is the best way to contact you?
You can contact Brooke at (832) 217-4311 up until 8/20/2021.
For questions the day of, please contact Kristy (Mother of the Bride) at (832) 457-6788.